Sunday, November 02, 2008

 

Janet Evanovich Book Signing

Special Event – Volunteers Wanted

Our own special Barnes & Noble is hosting a book signing for the famed author Janet Evanovich and has asked FWA Hillsborough is we would like to volunteer to help them in this very special event. An author signing of this fame will bring in hundreds of people. They estimate they need 12 volunteers and I know that more than 12 of you will want to help. I know I'm first in line (benefit of being group leader). The event is not until January 6th, which is just over 2 months away. So, I know that some people may not know if they can commit to that date until closer to that time, so here's what I'm going to do. Press the 'Volunteer' button above to send me an email. PLEASE: Make sure your full name is in the email. I will take everyone's name down on a first come first serve basis. About two weeks prior to the event, I will confirm with the top twelve or so to see if they can still keep their commitment. If they can't, then I'll use the next person in line, and so on. Sound fair? One last thing, you must be a current FWA member to participate.

Janet Evanovich is the multi-bestseller of many novels, most notably the Stephanie Plum series and the Alex Barnaby Series.

Barnes & Noble BooksellersCarrollwood11802 N. Dale Mabry HighwayTampa, FL 33618 813-871-6446

Feel free to contact me with any questions.Steven Mather - Florida Writers Association Hillsborough Group Leader
steven@steven-mather.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?